Insurance Agent Sales Representative - Growth and Opportunity!
As a dedicated Insurance Agent, you will help your clients safeguard against unexpected health costs, generate guaranteed income, and promote an enduring legacy. In your first month, you will attend trainings that will increase your insurance knowledge and sales skills. You will also learn how to utilize our company provided referrals, phone numbers and other forms of advertising to build a strong book of business.
Besides your earned commission, below are some of the performance-based incentives you can earn:
- Agent Accelerator Program: Earn up to $12,000 in bonuses your first year
- Quarterly Bonuses: Earn up to $60,000 in bonuses per quarter
- Health Benefits: Earn up to $2,400 in your first year and $6,000 in the following year.
- Company Paid Trips: Germany, Ireland, Bahamas, and more
Below are a few of the responsibilities you will have as an Insurance Agent:
- Assist and review a customer’s insurance policy options and plan for their future
- Identify new avenues of business and sales opportunities
- Participate in branch trainings to understand trends from field research
Bankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for over 130 years with branch offices nationwide. Today, we serve more than 4 million middle-income working Americans.
At Bankers Life we invest in YOU! Apply now!
CA Residents: We collect personal information from you in order to consider you for career opportunities with our company and its affiliates. Please see bankerslife.com/privacy-center to learn more about the information we collect and how we use it.