Insurance - Customer Sales Representative - Work From Home
Senior Life Insurance Company is seeking motivated, career-minded final expense agents to join our team.
Senior Life Insurance Company is a Georgia-domiciled life insurance company that
specializes in final expense policies. Owned and operated by licensed insurance agents, Senior Life is one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in the country and today operates in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
The Senior Life Difference
- Senior Life is a company built upon licensed agents, so we understand firsthand what you need to be successful.
- We send leads straight to your phone.
- We equip agents with cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive product portfolio that makes closing the sale simple and easy.
- Our experienced leadership team provides guidance and counsel to help you build your own Agency.
- We offer five different income streams, including stock ownership, to reward your entrepreneurial efforts.
We provide a 100% health benefit plan for you and your family.
- High achievers can take advantage of rewards clubs and incentive trips to exotic locations across the globe.
- Our flexible work environment allows you to work from home at times that best suit your schedule and lifestyle.
What is required?
- Agents must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
- Agents must demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Agents must be coachable
- Agents must be reliable and responsible
- Agents must possess an entrepreneurial mindset
What is not required?
- College degree or higher education
- Formal sales training
- Prior experience selling insurance
One of the greatest advantages of working with Senior Life is the ability for you to build your business to incredible heights.
At Senior Life, we have been dreaming and achieving since 2000. What are your dreams? And what is holding you back? It’s time to take a chance on yourself. With the ability to grow and build all across the country, you can create an unstoppable team.
Reignite your dreams and your passion with Senior Life today.