Insurance Customer Service Rep
We are a very busy GROWING office. We are looking to add high potential team members who can assist in maintaining the strong relationships we have with our customers and help build more!
If you are someone with a passion for helping others protect themselves from financial ruin, while working alongside a dedicated goal oriented team with similar values, we want you on our team!
About our office:
• We help people gain peace of mind and confidence in their Insurance needs.
• We focus on growth and retention every day.
• We represent many of the strongest insurance brands in the world!
• Our office is 6 minutes off of the LIE
• We have flexible hours during the week between 8 am and 6 pm, and on (very) occasional Saturdays.
As a member of our team, you will receive:
• Salary plus a very competitive commission program.
• Comprehensive benefit package.
• Growth potential & opportunity for advancement.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance coverage, making policy changes, and billing clarification.
• Promptly answer incoming calls and ensure fast accurate thoughtful follow-up on all customer requests.
• Share training, education, knowledge and expertise with team members.
• Meet goals and objectives you commit to.
• Maintain knowledge of new and existing products.
Requirements and preferences:
• A passion for helping others!
• Property & Casualty license (or must be able to obtain on-time to receive Signing Bonus).
• Life & Health license (or must be able to obtain on-time to receive Signing Bonus).
• Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people's lives.
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
• Professional phone etiquette.
• Excellent spelling, grammar, business writing and editing skills.
• Work well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
• Organizational skills.
• Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful, and be coachable.
• Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
• Successful track record of meeting goals and quotas.
• Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
• Must be highly self-motivated.
• A terrific presenter and communicator, and a confident closer.
• Some sales experience preferred (outside or inside sales rep, food service, retail sales associate, or telemarketing).
• Ability to exceed current and prospective client expectations.
Please send your resume to get the process started!