The Receptionist position will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, greeting office visitors throughout the day, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agency owner or associates.
Salary Range: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
We offer flexible hours Monday-Friday
Comfortable friendly work environment
Opportunity for growth and advancement within our agency
Can expand to full time with health benefits in the future
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance license.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.