This is a local insurance agency that has been in business for over 50 years They are looking for a licensed property and casualty customer service rep with personal lines experience.
Serves customers by providing insurance product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
* Attracts potential customers by answering insurance product and service questions; suggesting information about other insurance products and services.
* Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
* Maintains customer records by updating account information.
* Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
* Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
* Recommends potential insurance products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
* Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.