Litigation Staff Attorney-San Francisco, or Oakland, Ca
One of our national law firms is seeking a staff associate with 2-4 years of insurance coverage and litigation experience to join their cutting-edge Litigation practice in either our San Francisco or our Oakland office. The person hired for this position will work directly with partners and other team members to contribute to a dynamic litigation practice and will work side by side with partners on insurance claims analyses and litigation of coverage and extra-contractual disputes.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 2-4 years of litigation experience and demonstrated insurance coverage experience
- Federal District Court or Appellate clerkship(s) is a plus
- Should be licensed to practice law in the State of California and be in good standing
- Working on a variety of litigation matters as needed
- Drafting complicated coverage opinions, preparing pleadings, motions and other litigation documents
- Conducting legal research and writing memoranda
- Conducting, propounding and responding to discovery (documents, written discovery, depositions)
- Has exceptional writing, research and analytical skills
- Possesses superior organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrates an ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Has excellent interpersonal, networking and business development skills
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist