The Receptionist / Customer Service Representative position will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, receiving and processing insurance payments for existing customers, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agent or associates.
Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to train the right individual to fit right into our company. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects when they call in for assistance.
***PROPERTY & CASUALTY LICENSE WILL BE REQUIRED***
- Base Salary
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- A Property & Casualty license is REQUIRED
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.