The Licensing & Commission Representative will provide a high level of administrative support for our customers by receiving, reviewing, filing and submitting contracts, licenses, applications and various other types of administrative work. In addition, this position will also work with brokers on commission questions, payment errors, and insurance carriers to resolve questions or issues. This position will work directly with the Licensing Manager and Commissions specialist in helping with the day to day activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Processes contracts and licensing for agent appointments with carriers in a timely manner with accuracy.
• Process commission statements and verify for payment accuracy.
• Follow up with insurance carriers on any payment inaccuracies.
• Work closely with sales and marketing to ensure accurate processing
• Compiles and verifies the accuracy of data to be entered.
• Takes necessary action to ensure the data submitted is complete, correct, and accurate.
• Records work completed, transmits entered information into database, and files or routes documents after entry.
• Provides knowledgeable customer service by responding to customer inquiries regarding the status of submitted documents, as well as resolving questions, inconsistencies, or missing data from documents they submit.
• Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Response to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Interpersonal Skills - Conveys a friendly, positive attitude while maintaining professionalism at all times. Maintains confidentiality.
• Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
• Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
• Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently and completes work promptly.
• Adaptability - Able to deal with frequent change, delays, deadlines, or unexpected events.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds positively to managerial direction.
• Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); prior experience preferred but not required.
• Secondary Education in a Business related area of study preferred but not required.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Ability to maintain attention to detail while using critical thinking to problem-solve.
• Able to effectively "think outside the box"
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
About Cornerstone Senior Marketing LLC
Cornerstone Senior Marketing prides ourselves on the ability to help agents grow their business. That growth occurs through our commitment to understanding market conditions and positioning agents for success. Our ability to support our agents – from lead generation to policyholder service – sets us apart. We don’t just offer contracts; we offer partnership.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.