TRC is excited to partner with our client, on of he top mobility specialists currently hiring. We are looking to hire an Insurance Processor to assist with the completion of verifications and prior authorizations of Durable Medical Equipment coverage.
- Handles activities related to verification of insurance benefits for customers.
- Notifies customer of any deductible and/or coinsurance due.
- Completes financial assistance applications.
- Contacts customer directly when necessary to obtain additional information.
- Contacts Primary care Physicians with regard t referral information.
- Performs regular follow up calls with insurance companies checking status of prior authorization requests.
- Prior office/clerical experience, preferable in a medical office environment.
- Basic knowledge of medical insurance terminology.
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment, with emphasis on data entry.
If you want to work for an excellent company with great employee recognition, and your skills match the requirements: