Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a Insurance agent may be the career for you! Insurance agents are entrepreneurs who market only insurance and financial service products.
A Successful FARMERS INSURANCE Agent/Mentor is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Sales Producer/Protege.
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As a producting agent you will receive a base salary and commissions based on production.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of financial services products
- Knowledge of life products.
- Must have at least Property Casualty license or willing to attain it within 30 days.