We are seeking a marketing professional, with experience in the insurance industry including life, health, and annuities.
This position involves recruiting insurance agents to write policies for a variety of insurance carriers, providing service and help to existing agents, and training agents and agencies regularly, as well as coordinating with the team on social media marketing, email campaigns, and developing a nationwide presence.
We need someone that's up to date on insurance industry trends, willing to think outside the box to reach licensed life and health agents across the country and bring them to the team. Sales and recruiting activity will need to be tracked and reported on.
For some, you can give them a list of tasks and they'll get it done. This is not that kind of position. This professional will be required to develop their week and month will definite goals, and will need to implement strategies to meet those projections.
***Due to the nature of this position, we do prefer bi-lingual candidates.**
Skills and Qualifications:
• Demonstrate ability to resolve and deescalate matters effectively and efficiently
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task, organize, take initiative, follow up independently
• Demonstrate excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional typing and computer skills, as well as technical knowledge of MS Office products and Windows, experience with performing e-training, e-campaigns, etc
• Uses knowledge and resources to make informed decisions
• Willingness to actively participate in development trainings
• Comply with all company policies and procedures
• Present a professional and interpersonal appearance
• Hands-on leader capable of developing staff effectively
• General knowledge in the insurance industry
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience developing and implementing strategic marketing plans that have proven business improvement outcomes aligned to support the company goals.
• Must be willing to submit to background checks including identity, criminal background, credit history, employment verifications and drug test
• Competitive compensation
• Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision
• 401(k) matching contributions
• Paid time off and holidays
• Flexible business casual environment