We are looking for a Bilingual (Spanish/English) insurance Agent who will work with an experienced bilingual health insurance agent to support and grow an established health insurance book of business. The successful Agent will constantly strive to meet all sales goals, with a primary focus on Individual ACA Major Medical and Medicare plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Expand client base and increase profitability through the implementation of strategic marketing workflows, policies, and practices
• Learn, retain, and deliver product / industry information and sales support to clients
• Provide excellent customer service to health insurance members by offering quotes and providing thorough explanations of services
• Attend sales meetings, trade shows, and industry training seminars as needed
• Accurately input information into tracking systems within required time frames
• High School Diploma or GED
• Bilingual in Spanish/English is required
• Health and Life Insurance licenses strongly preferred
• Availability to work extended hours during annual open enrollment period (October-December)
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
About Savers Marketing
Savers Life Insurance Company was formed in 1980 and issued its first annuity policy in January of 1981. Savers Life subsequently diversified its product offerings to include Medicare Supplements, Life Insurance and Major Medical lines of insurance. Savers Management Group was formed in April of 1997. Savers Management was subsequently merged into Standard Management Corporation of Indianapolis in March of 1998. After a five-year association with Standard Management Corporation, Savers Marketing was purchased by an employee investment group in July of 2003. In April 2019 Savers Marketing partnered with Integrity Marketing Group to further enhance the available product portfolio and customer service for its agents.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.