Earning potential $100K plus
Comprehensive benefits including pension
3 months paid training
Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking Sales Agents to professionally represent and sell Auto Club memberships and insurance products in one of our West Hollywood area branch offices. With a constantly growing membership, we welcome dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization.
Our extensive training program prepares you to sell memberships, auto, homeowners, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance, and to become a licensed insurance agent.
Responsibilities include sales activities, appointment setting and follow-up.
Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and a winning attitude.
Your success will require you to:
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business
- Sales experience highly preferred
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Successful completion of background check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
If you’re a ‘take charge’ individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer