Are you looking for a career with a strong, local business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate dealership insurance agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical insurance agent sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional working inside of a thriving car dealership, you will work in a fast paced, high energy atmosphere. You'll partner with the car sales staff who walk warm leads directly to you through out the day. Meet face to face with customers who need your services and don't be afraid to pull a customer into your office for a quote. Be part of a sales team focused on providing property & casualty and life insurance products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
With Allstate Auto Dealership Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional all over the United States. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a strong local business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Sales experience a plus
- Must be available to work rotating day/evening and weekend schedule
- Must be willing to obtain Property and Casualty insurance license; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2016 Allstate Insurance Co.