Do you aspire to more than just earning a paycheck?
Would you like to make a difference in your community?
Have you always dreamed of owning your own business?
American National is redefining what it means to be an entrepreneur and is seeking ambitious and passionate individuals just like you to join us as multiple-line insurance agents. American National has spent more than a century establishing ourselves as one of the nation’s premier insurance companies. Our reputation is built on core values of financial strength, integrity, respect, service and teamwork.
This isn’t just a job — it’s a valuable business opportunity. As an American National agent, you are the link between our clients and the protection provided by our insurance products. Using your entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll manage the sales and marketing of your business to build a community of loyal clients. You will be accountable for driving sales performance by connecting with customers, discovering their needs and educating them on the products that will best protect their families -- all with the support of an established, world-class company.
Whether you are an experienced agent or just beginning your career, our innovative training program will educate you on our product lines, resources and sales process. Our ongoing mentoring program is designed to provide you with interactive one-on-one support and our continuing education opportunities will help keep you at the top of your game.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Ability to own and manage your own business
- Determine your own earnings- work hard and reap the benefits
- Performance-based bonus programs
- A three-year tiered commission plan to support you during the building of your agency
- Contracting bonus
- Advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Travel and award incentives
- Some of the most diverse insurance products in the industry including: auto, home, life, agriculture, commercial, and annuities
- Company support for technology and systems, customized marketing materials and campaigns
- A criminal background and credit check will be conducted as part of the application process.
- All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life insurances will be required before hire. Ask us how we can help!
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred; degree in finance, business, or marketing, a plus
- Sales experience, a plus
- Proven track record of success in driving business results, a plus
- Business management experience, a plus
- The ability to learn and utilize different technology and systems, a plus
All award and bonus programs are subject to participation eligibility requirements, the full conditions of which are available upon request. This is not a contract or offer of contract and contains a general description of various programs which may be offered through American National. Each program is subject to the terms and conditions of that respective program. American National reserves the right to discontinue, replace or modify these programs at any time. Agency Interns receive paid training through KellyOCG®, a third-party company, unaffiliated with American National. Completion of the Agency Internship does not guarantee an offer to become a contracted agent. American National Insurance Company, headquartered in Galveston, Texas is licensed to conduct business in all states except New York. Business is conducted in New York by American National Life Insurance Company of New York a subsidiary of American National Insurance Company. Property and casualty insurance may be underwritten by American National Property And Casualty Company and subsidiaries, Springfield, Missouri, or Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company, and United Farm Family Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York. All variable products involve investment risk, are subject to market fluctuations and the possible loss of principal. Variable products are distributed through ANICO Financial Services, Inc. (ANFS) located at One Moody Plaza, Galveston, Texas 77550 and sold through unaffiliated broker-dealers. ANFS is a wholly owned subsidiary of American National Insurance Company. Variable products are offered by prospectus only. Products and services referenced in this website are provided through multiple companies. Each company has financial responsibility only for its own products and services, and is not responsible for the products and services provided by the other companies. Not all products and services are available in all states.