Insurance Agent/Financial Professional with New York Life Insurance Company
Our Insurance Agent role has allowedthousands of qualified individuals the opportunity to step into
a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals, while building a great career for themselves in the
process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families and businesses
towardsthe financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task,but for the right person itcan be a truly rewarding career.
Qualities that we look for in our Agents:
- Sales experience preferred – entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help others
- Strong business acumen
- Perseverancein the face ofa challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
We’ve built a strong company, one that puts its clients first. We have confidence in our products but
moreimportantly, wehave confidence in our Agents to thoughtfully recommend and implement which
financial vehicle is right for everyclient they support. Just as our Managers in the field work to provide
one-on-one support and guidance to every Agent they hire.
Training, Development & Benefits
Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference.
The multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in office trainings, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- We have Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals once established in the career.
Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our Agents learn best by doing. Everyoffice has adedicated sales-support team,consisting of our Management Team and in-office Sales Management Trainers, who work with Agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed thenecessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
- Employee Referral Program
- Gym Memberships
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Life Insurance
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Professional Development