Insurance Sales Professional - IL/WI/MN
- Job ID
- Additional Locations
- US-IL | US-WI | US-MN
Are you looking for a meaningful career in a local business that has national brand support people recognize and trust?
As an Insurance Sales Professional, you will help grow a local Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships in the community. You will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customers understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
- Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Help protect customers by offering Allstate products that will meet their needs
- Serve your local community by helping them prepare for lifes uncertainties
- Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets
- Provide a positive customer experience
- Interested in a sales career, sales experience preferred
- No insurance experience required
- Willing to obtain necessary insurance license(s) upon hire, existing license is a plus
- Confident, motivated individual who works well independently
- Able to multi-task, follow through and follow-up
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. 2019 Allstate Insurance Co.