Insurance Sales Representative
No two days are the same as an Insurance Sales Representative with Bankers Life. You’ll have unlimited earning potential, a flexible work schedule, and award-winning training to reach and maintain your sales goals.
Your Compensation Potential:
- Top entry level representatives average $41,000 - $62,000 while experienced representatives earn upwards of $100,000+ in commissions and bonuses. This is not a salaried position.
- New/first-year agents can achieve production-based incentives up to $12,000 in their first year.
- All agents can earn quarterly bonuses of up to $60,000 each quarter.
- Meet with prospective clients to help them find the right retirement solution
- Offer insurance policy recommendations to give your customers peace of mind
- Provide continuous, excellent customer service to your customers with regular check-ins
No previous sales or management experience required- our award-winning training will help set you up for success and can support your growth throughout your career.
You’ll Succeed If You’re:
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts via phone and networking
- Passionate about developing sales relationships
- Customer-focused with outstanding customer service skills
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Organized and have strong time management skills
Your future is bright at Bankers Life!
CA Residents: We collect personal information from you in order to consider you for career opportunities with our company and its affiliates. Please see [company privacy website] to learn more about the information we collect and how we use it.