Are you looking for a sales career in a stable industry with a variety products and services for you to offer? If yes, Jain Williams-State Farm Insurance might be a good fit for you.
We offer nearly 100 products and services, in five different lines of business. State Farm insures more cars and homes than any other insurer in the U.S, and is currently ranked number 41 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies.
We are looking for someone to join our team who is committed to providing excellent customer service and able to focus on needs based selling.
• Customize recommendations for prospects/clients based on their personal situation and their own goals/objectives
• Explain features, benefits and drawbacks of specific insurance and/or financial products
• Provide superb customer service
• A valid Casualty/Property Broker-Agent Insurance license in CA, or have a valid license in another state. (If you do not have your license, we will consider you, but you must be able to obtain a license)
• At least a year of sales experience
• You must work well with a team and multiple personality types
• Have honed problem solving & critical thinking skills -- you should see opportunities, and not just problems
• Stable employment history
• Base Hourly with monthly commissions
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
• Paid time off
• An opportunity for growth and development in the areas of insurance and financial services
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of State Farm.