Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The selected individual will provide clerical and member service support to the Auto Club’s Insurance Agents in our Long Beach Branch Office. Diverse duties include verifying new business applications, processing insurance and membership payments, updating electronic member information, maintaining filing systems and typing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a Sales & or Insurance Customer Service environment preferred.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software products.
- A successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superior organizational skills and a commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facilities located in Long Beach and Costa Mesa provide training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
The Auto Club considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer