We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who wants to learn the Insurance Industry! This is an entry-level Insurance position servicing policies.
NO sales! Strictly Customer Service. Insurance experience is a plus, but not required. Training is 16 weeks and position is Temp to Perm.
Hours are 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm or 11am-8pm. Training will be 8am-5pm for 16 weeks.
Come learn and be part of a positive, progressive work environment offering great benefits!!!
- Display a strong work ethic.
- Answer and resolve incoming requests from policy holders and agents.
- Ensure that issues are resolved correctly, promptly, and thoroughly.
- Provide courteous and professional service to internal and external customers.
- Act with integrity and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Work effectively within a team environment.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise sound judgment in decision making.
- Handle a fast-paced, high-volume working environment.
- Fulfilling customer needs correctly and thoroughly to prevent the need for additional requests for information.
- Recommending improvements to better meet the needs of our customers.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Display proficiency with computers and computer software.
- At least 2 years of Customer Service or Administrative experience.
- Insurance experience preferred, but not required.
- High School Degree required. College Degree preferred.
- Recent College Grads with little experience will be considered.
- Be able to accurately type at least 45 words per minute.