Kelly Services is looking for Insurance Specialists for a large client in Orlando, FL!
- Accurate and responsive intake of new patient referrals.
- Speak with patients on the phone.
- Obtain specific financial documents
- Follow-up in a timely manner.
- Process applications.
- High schools diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year relevant experience in health insurance, prior authorizations, or medical claims background.
- Good customer service skills and be detail oriented.
- Familiar with MS Office (Outlook, Word, and especially Excel).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm. Must be available for both shifts.
- As soon as possible
- At least 4 months with possible extension.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door so apply today!!
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.