HR/Intake Administrative Assistant
If you are an energetic, organized self-starter then this is a great opportunity for you!
Kartini Clinic, an innovative pediatric eating disorder clinic in Portland, OR is looking for an an HR and Intake Administrative Assistant to join our team!
At Kartini Clinic our mission to help children, is aided by our incredible multidisciplinary team. It is the job of our leadership team to find, recruit and retain these individuals. As an administrative assistant to the HR and Intake Director, you will have the opportunity to assist in the hiring process and to make a difference in the lives of young children.
The person in this position would also be a vital member of the Intake Team. The intake role at Kartini is vital. Each and every family who comes through our program first comes through the intake process and the intake coordinator is often the first person to speak to families in distress. The person in this position has the ability to make a significant and meaningful difference in the lives of hundreds of parents whose children are in need of life-saving treatment.
Our HR/Intake Administrative Assistant will assist with the following,
- Assist with intake calls and intake coverage
- Assist the leadership team in the hiring process
- Work closely with the HR team to coordinate team events
- Support in completing filing of employee documentation and employee files
- Support with HR generalist activities
- Other tasks as assigned
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Team player, willing to step in when needed
- Fluent in Spanish and able to communicate and translate to families
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Non-smoker only (pediatric clinic)
- Successful completion of background check
- CPR certified
- Ability to speak, read and communicate in English
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability coverage as well as Paid Time Off (PTO), and a 401k savings plan with safe harbor match. Wage is commensurate on experience. Please include your wage requirement when filling out your application.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week