At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
The Intake/Release Coordinator will be responsible for tracking client referrals and their status changes throughout their program participation and release. Act as liaison with referral sources and release jurisdictions. Primary responsibility of maintaining accuracy and timeliness of data entry into database. Assist program staff by ensuring the proper documentation or all residents, and adherence to compliance issues.
- Ensures all paperwork pertaining to client referrals, admissions, and releases are generated and distributed as prescribed in the Statement of Work. Ensures resident’s activities and progress through program levels are documented accurately.
- Organizes, updates and maintains the computerized client database.
- Monitors all incoming and outgoing client arrival and departure information, ensuring that client issues are clear in time for the client’s departure.
- Assists as needed to create individual hard copy files, reports, etc.
- Serves as a liaison to the contracting agency, acts as Program Review Team Coordinator in tandem with Director of Training.
- Monitors all incoming and outgoing client arrival and departure information, from creating individual files to ensuring that client transitional issues are in place prior to the client’s departure.
- Completes reports, manages database, monitors supply orders, as directed by Program Director.
Knowledge of Windows and other software needed to perform functions. Knowledge of all office equipment used. Good communicator, sound judgment, organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience.
- Prefer experience in a non-profit, direct service program.
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.