Northern Light Mercy Hospital is seeking a full-time PMHNP for our Integrated Behavioral Health Team!
- This position will treat patients at Northern Light Mercy Primary Care locations and is scheduled for normal business hours - no nights or weekends!
- The ideal candidate will be part of a cohesive team focused on delivering the best integrated, holistic care plan for each patient.
- The PMHNP will address physical symptoms, emotional concerns, and actions that may be hindering a patient's progress towards optimal health.
- The following is a partial list of conditions that will be evaluated: Anger, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, obesity, post-traumatic stress, sleep disturbances, substance abuse, and unexplained medical symptoms.
- The PMHNP will be responsible for providing patient education, counseling, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- This provider will establish therapeutic relationships with patient, family, and/or significant others without consideration of religious, cultural, and personal beliefs.
- Candidates must be certified or eligible for certification by ANCC, licensed as a RN by the State of Maine and have approval from the Board of Nursing to practice in the advanced role. Graduate of School of Nursing, prepared as an Advanced Practice Nurse. Must be certified in the State of Maine as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
Why Northern Light Health?
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student loan reimbursement programs
- Relocation bonus
- Sign on bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired