JOB TITLE: Integrated Master Planner/Scheduler
WBB is seeking an Integrated Master Planner/Scheduler to support our customer in the design, integration, and delivery of mobile, scalable, interoperable, and agile U.S. Army command posts.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop an integrated master plan (IMP) and schedule (IMS) to ensure that all activities, events, and milestones are logically linked and fully resourced, supported by analysis such as critical path, schedule risk, and variance analysis
- Works closely with the functional area (FA) team leads and program manager (PM) to ensure alignment and integration of the IMS with other key program plans and schedules such as the master phasing plan, critical path analysis, high level flow (HLF), and detailed schedules below the IMS
- Assist in negotiating transitions between FAs regarding technical content and schedules as well as facilitating workaround planning as required
- Produce and brief task completion progress reports to the PM, internal team members, key executives, and U.S Army customer leadership showing progress against the established IMS
- Lead the integration of supplier and partner plans and schedules into the IMS to ensure the whole team is operating to the same rhythm, priorities, and metrics to provide visibility and communicate potential issues to management and engineering
- Serve as the program�s SharePoint manager necessary to facilitate cross-functional collaboration and cataloging customer deliverables. (SharePoint duties will include developing and promulgating site business rules, establishing and managing user permissions, creating site structure, and conducting daily site management)
- Planner/Scheduler will monitor user�s business practice compliance and alert the PM of user violations and site vulnerabilities
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Ability to develop and manage an engineering design and integration project�s integrated master plan and integrated master schedule in MS Project or equivalent PMS software
- Four-six (4-6) years experience working with MS Project and Sharepoint in a technical discipline
- Experience developing and managing integrated master plan/schedule in MS Project is required
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with customer and contractor senior management
- Procurement management experience
- Earned value experience
- Experience with the ability to synchronize and coordinate with various organizations to produce products in support of contract
WORK LOCATION: Fort Bliss, TX
KEY WORDS: Microsoft Project; Integrated Master Schedule; Integrated Master Plan; Critical Path Analysis,#MON
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer�s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company�s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.