PRECISIONvalue is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. We improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
Do you love learning new things? You will collaborate with key players on our marketing team to make sure that projects get the resources and attention they need to be successful.
From handling marketing materials to new business pitches, as a Marketing Coordinator, in our New York City office, you will be handling ever-changing daily administrative tasks and supporting team members on a diverse range of projects, while assisting with RFP responses, proposals, updating project trackers and other departmental tasks, as necessary.
- You know how to keep marketing campaigns on track
- You like to figure things out without explicit instructions but you are not afraid to ask questions when you are unsure of next steps
- You keep a sickeningly detailed planner that is color coded and full of daily to-do lists
- You multi-task wisely and often
- You are able to move from one thing to the next without skipping a beat, all while handling tight deadlines
- You are outgoing and are easily relatable across all levels of the organization
- You are a standout colleague known for doing more than your job title states
- You have a strong sense of urgency and achievement
- You stay cool no matter what happens and are not knocked off balance by the unexpected.
Essential functions, including but not limited to:
- Assist in the development, communication, implementation, and ongoing management of our resources and tools
- Communication, project management, resource planning, database management, and online routing platform
- Handle and update a library of resources including tactics and case studies
Support the management of new business proposals/pitches
- Facilitate new client on-boarding efforts including meeting/teleconference/WebEx coordination, resource and asset management
- Develop a general understanding of working budgets, timelines, and managed markets in order to run internal projects
- Participate in the distribution and updates to agency process, including trainings (during onboarding and ongoing as needed)
- Be responsible for the coordination and support the facilitation of monthly all staff meetings and lunch-and-learn presentations
- Actively handle and participate in weekly Marketing Operations status including scheduling, status report updates, and other meaningful materials to be made available at and post meetings
- Engage in all functions of the Project Management department to gain a deep understanding of the routing process
- Identify and maintain status of cross-company events and customer activities including market research and conference schedules
- Provide general operational and administrative support to all departments
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
- 1 -2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to prioritize actions and adjust to changing department/agency priorities
- Creativity and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactivity and ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Capable of learning quickly