Providence is calling for a Integrated Talent Management (ITM) Change Management Consultant PSJH to our location in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Integrated Talent Management (ITM) Change Management Consultant PSJH to develop and implement change management strategic plans, project plans, organization readiness and adoption planning for large transformational initiatives. Understand the overall change management approach, messaging and engagement for major transformational initiatives. Strategize with other transformation leaders, project members, communications, project managers, training, and other resources to ensure a holistic change approach is in place and implemented for each initiative and that implementation, transition and adoption is successful. When needed implement change plans, roll-out timelines, and ensure stabilization is successful. Uphold best practices, coach, monitor, and energize adoption. Stay up-to-date on how different parts of the system and caregivers utilize tools and how that changes as we transform. Teach change management concepts and tools to a broad audience. Facilitate, compile, and report on what worked, what did not, and future improvements (both for customers and internal team). Work with communications and/or project manager on surveying of users. Support team and customers as needed when engaging with key stakeholder groups.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Establish strong team relationships, building trust and open communications related to project issues and results - both with specific project team members as well as with regional and line of business change agents
- In collaboration with process owners and/or sponsors, facilitate meetings or specific portions of meetings as assigned. Develop appropriate agendas that effectively utilize change management and group process tools to assist the group in achieving their meeting objective(s).
- Coach Senior Leaders, Sponsors, Managers, and Process Owners on strategy for effective implementation, change processes, and resources needed to maximize change adoption.
- Develop and gain approval for change management strategies for assigned initiatives
- Design change plan(s) and gain input and engagement from key stakeholder groups (enablers, partners, leaders, recipients) to ensure support, influence and accountability for both the decision process and the desired outcome.
- Contribute change management materials and reports to the Change Sharepoints / Team sites and other project repositories as needed.
- Participate in and / or lead change discussions in key forums including leadership meeting, project meetings, regional / lob meetings.