About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to meet our partners’ business objectives. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. With a presence in over 26 countries, we reliably execute branded payment programs in over 100 countries worldwide. Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments.
Blackhawk is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com.
The role provides Integration support to the business users and account managers. As an Integration Analyst, the candidate would work with sales to identify the requirements around the opportunity and be client facing to discuss the BHN technical APIs. The role is also responsible for planning and managing the day-to-day workflow and processes that support the digital business. This individual would evaluate the support need and work with engineering/product team to determine resolution and solutions. This role is responsible for coordinating and collaborating between the account management team and support. This position requires strong analytical, computer skills.
- Provides technical support and communicates effectively to resolve issues/problems.
- Responsible for setting up testing environments as well as troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Execute database queries for troubleshooting support scenarios.
- Analyze log files to determine issue and propose resolutions.
- Gain knowledge of the existing systems and touchpoints based on the architectural flow.
- Participates in pre-sales calls and documentation based on the knowledge about existing systems and integrations.
- Participates in onboarding calls as the technical expert for existing systems and APIs.
- Partner with cross functional teams to launch and support Digital partners.
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to determine resolution and solutions.
- Build presentations and workflow diagrams.
- Prioritizes and appropriately escalates issues to assure timely problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 + years in Technical Product Support or as a business analyst
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC, Excel and System skills and experience
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms
- Strong analytical skills
- Web Service Technologies: SOAP, API’s, etc.
- Databases: MySQL, DB2
- Tools/IDEs: Rally, SharePoint, Visio, MS Project, MS Excel
- Methodologies: Agile, UML Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with Languages/Technologies: Java/J2EE, HTML, CSS, JQuery, XML, JSON, Java Script preferred
- Conflict resolution
- Travel less than 5% of time