Responsible for managing vendor relationships, integration projects, site specific installations and ongoing integration support/escalation. The Integration Coordinator is be responsible for maintaining communication with all parties for a specific integration, including working through any vendor specific interface specifications and acting as a liaison between Securus Project Management, Integration Management and the third party vendors.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Integration Technicians, Client Mangers, Sales and Integration Supervisor to successfully support the full Integration Project from Planning to Closing
- Meet required tasks and deadlines outlined in project plans for each project
- Plan and execute to meet project SLA by meeting deadlines associated with each milestone and project task
- Provide ongoing support to Sales and Client Managers on consulting for integration opportunities and for escalations when required
- Anticipate risk and issues on new projects based on knowledge of past vendor or product obstacles and share concerns with the project team
- Identify day-to-day issues head on and review/correct for future projects
- Understand the technology/integration methods being used and the products and features, in order to understand and educate or advise customers
- Responsible for the project’s commitment to quality and ensuring the Technicians are engaged and understand their responsibly on each project
- Generate documents, including requirement specs, statements of work, communication (email), meeting agendas, minutes, customer and inmate flyers and dialing instructions for projects
- Maintain documentation to track integration installations and department procedures related to integrations
- Work closely with Supervisor to analyze and identify new processes, define process improvements, and drive the implementation of those processes
- Responsible for simultaneously implementing numerous Integrations installations, vendor changes and AIS voice applications in various project stages in a hosted data center environment
- Manage and assist the management of the Reimplementation of AIS in the event a data provider changes
- Manage or assist the management of the FTP or WebService request process and ensure requests are managed through acceptance
- Meet or exceed monthly goals as outlined annually by Management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Commitments will include occasional travel and working over 50 hours a week during certain projects.
- Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and detail oriented skills are essential.
- Must be customer focused with high customer satisfaction goals
- Measurement and Tracking skills/tools utilization
- Self-starter and work with little supervision
- Ability to clearly explain complex issues
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate through both written and verbal communications
- The ability to decipher data and processes
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Meticulous and organized approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- PC Skills (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point/Share Point)
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of Project Coordinator experience
- 4+ Customer Service Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology Management or equivalent experience
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new technical concepts and systems
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.