1. Works directly with technical leadership to understand existing components and systems to determine integration requirements, and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs.
2. Writes .NET based clean code for long term scaling and/or proof of concept.
3. Tests, revises, refactors, and debugs code.
4. Self-manages workload and work assignments within an application development team that delivers projects/tasks through a software development life cycle, with an eye toward project timelines and utilization.
5. Recommends improvements to existing integration design.
6. Provides technical support as needed.
7. Helps to define and implement integration development best practices, standards, and processes.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs additional duties as directed.