Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Integration Engineer II
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
Responsible for implementing complex EDI (Electronic Data Interface) inbound and outbound data feeds for clients and third party administrators in accordance with established SLA’s (Service Level Agreements). With limited direction, this position works with Oracle packages and procedures, Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures, and data objects to identify and correct data issues and system defects. In addition, this position involves writing complex SQL queries and scripts to support custom reporting requests, resolve data integrity issues and process automation for large Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server database applications.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Analyzes, identifies trends and resolves data issues by creating Microsoft and/or Oracle scripts to resolve data conditions and anomalies in an efficient and effective manner.
- Creates detailed mapping plans to implement enterprise or partnerships inbound or outbound participant file feeds (including eligibility, enrollment and participant data). This includes collaboration with a third party vendor, developing an implementation plan, testing files (Quality Assurance) and moving to production.
- Develops, maintains and provides documentation on processes, scripts, ticket resolution procedures, file mapping guides, companion guides, and business requirements for proposed solutions.
- Implements complex EDI inbound and outbound custom data feeds for clients and third party administrators (i.e. 834 file format, 837 file format, etc.).
- Ability to interacts and communicates professionally in an advanced verbal and written form with internal and external clients, vendors and third party administrators. This includes, but is not limited to, creating meeting agendas, hosting/facilitating meetings, managing the flow of information between groups or departments to ensure issues are resolved effectively, collaborating and coordinating with other IT groups and business units to support efforts to maintain data integrity, and educates clients and vendors on issues to facilitate communications.
- Three to five years’ experience implementing electronic data files or maintaining large amounts of data in a client-facing environment
- Advanced experience with SQL language/scripting including linking multiple tables, grouping, unions, loops, etc.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload in a frequently interrupted environment are essential. The ability to work independently with limited supervision is also required. Effectively manages competing priorities. Advanced knowledge of SQL language and ability to read and write intermediate SQL scripts.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to quickly assess client and systems issues as well as research and investigate technical system transaction as described, are required. The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making and organization skills is required. Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are essential.
- The ability to interact effectively with team members, customers, developers and other staff is required. Advancedlistening, communication and interpersonal skills are required. Advancedwriting and editing skills are necessary to transfer information to individuals. A strong customer service orientation is essential. A demonstrated ability to adapt to the changing demands of business is necessary. Driven for results and displays a sense of urgency.
Knowledge of business and technology obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or a closely related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.