Estimated Start Date: 01-Sep-2019
Estimated End Date: 29-Feb-2020
Location of Services: Texas (USA)
Position Title: Software Engineer
# of Positions: 5
Requirement Detail/Qualification: Shortlisting will be 8/21 @ 5 PM EST
1) Proficiency in Perl, SQL and SNMP be able write Perl scripts to run SQL queries and get SNMPs.
2) The person may have to travel to customer site, expenses will be covered
3) The only network related skillset we are looking for is SNMP. Experience with other protocols is a plus.
4) The resource will be required write and test the scripts.
Software Integration Engineer
The Professional Services team is looking for software integration developers to join their team to help support professional services with deployment, customization and integration of our network management solutions. This includes customization of application via scripting and other integration technologies and some development.
Specific job responsibilities include:
• Deploying solution and customizing per customer business requirements
• Integration of system with other OSS’s via REST API’s or other integration mechanisms
• Write Perl scripts to run SQL queries and interface between multiple systems
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of SQL and database technologies
• Strong knowledge of PERL and other scripting languages
• Strong knowledge of SNMP
• Knowledge and experience developing/using REST interfaces or other north bound interfaces
• Understanding of virtualization and cloud technologies such as VMWare, OpenStack, virtual networking, distributed programming, Linux containers is a plus
• Understanding of SONET, DWDM, OTN standards is a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.