Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity for a Software Integration/Interface Tester in the greater Washington DC area. This is a long-term contract-to-hire position supporting a division of the federal government and compensation ranges depending on experience. If you are interested, or if you would like more information, please contact Brandon Goolsby at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities of the Integration/Interface Tester:
- Develops integration and test processes and perform integration of system components.
- Has or quickly gains knowledge of the Census domain and systems under-test
- Develops and executes interface test scenarios and test cases
- Performs defect identification, reporting, and management
- Performs end to end test case planning and execution
- Determines verification methods, develops test documentation, leads pre-test reviews, and collaborates during test planning and execution with different test teams
- Develops systems integration and test plans and conduct system and subsystem integration tasks and environmental tests
Required Experience of the Integration/Interface Tester:
- Strong knowledge of CM processes and tools
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Experience with defining and integrating software APIs and web services interface.
- Extensive experience in front-end and back-end testing
- Experience in the development of software baselines and the integration of new software and capabilities into existing baselines.
- Experience in supporting Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based systems within a virtualized infrastructure.
- Experience with integrating software/hardware in a virtual environment.
Desired Experience of the Integration/Interface Tester:
- Deep knowledge of some programming languages (Node.js, Java, .NET, etc.)
- Familiarity with SW tools and compilers
- Expert in application database and integration across computing platforms
- Knowledge of system design, analysis, requirements gathering
- Scripting (VBScript, Perl, Python)
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178