Pramudji Law Group PLLC, a Houston-based IP boutique law firm, is seeking an Intellectual Property Paralegal. The position involves assisting attorneys with (1) US patent prosecution and patent application filings, (2) foreign and PCT application filings, (3) trademark prosecution and filings, (4) docketing and (5) providing reports to clients.
We are looking for candidates that have the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in patent preparation and prosecution;
- Some experience with trademark filings and prosecution;
- Strong attention to detail;
- A quick learner;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface in a professional manner with clients
- Are used to entering their time in a billing system.
This position may be part-time or full time. Flexible compensation structure, e.g., salary, hourly, bonus, frequent raises. Flexible hours. Our firm atmosphere is relaxed, collaborative and friendly. We emphasize teamwork.
Our firm specializes in various aspects of intellectual property law, including patent preparation and prosecution and trademark prosecution. Our mission is to provide our clients with legal and technical expertise of the highest quality while maintaining impeccable integrity and professionalism. We believe in providing value to our clients. We believe in treating each other and our clients the way that we want to be treated.
You may find more information about our firm at www.pro-ip.com.
Please send resumes, references and cover letters to email@example.com.
Flexible compensation structure, e.g., salary, hourly, bonus, frequent raises