The successful candidate will support Sustaining Engineering by providing support to customers, management, production, design engineering, component engineering, and reliability engineering. The position, among other tasks will use standard software tools and analysis techniques to provide reach-back support and operational systems analysis in direct support of the Program Management Office, Field Service Representative as well as the end users in facilitating, troubleshooting and streamlining existing and emerging capabilities.
- Acts as focal point supporting Field Service Representatives and fielded systems for In-plant reach back; the successful candidate will triage issues from operational employment and connect remedies and/or subject matter experts, to reduce fault to fix cycle
- Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Complies and analyzes performance reports and process control statistics; investigates and analyzes relevant variables potentially affecting product and processes.
- Prepares materials for and supports the various programs and technical meetings.
- Supports and maintains the integrity of the NGMS Sustainment Engineering team while supporting customer requirements.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
- Through continuous Improvement efforts develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Bachelor Degree and 9+ years of relevant work experience
- 6+ years of experience in High Altitude ISR employment
- High degree of PC skills and software such as Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project, and other MS office products.
- Must havea current activeTS/SCI clearance.
- Ability to source, harvest, organize and store data from multiple, disparate sources to Identify trends in system performance
- Participate as senior team member, and in some cases function as team lead in developing and maintaining analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
- Familiarity with AS9100 and CMMI helpful.
- Working user knowledge of PTC Windchill PDM.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) a plus
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.