Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) Counterterrorism Division’s (CTD) Foreign Terrorist Tracking Task Force (FTTTF) is to provide information that helps keep both individuals and their supporters who may pose threats to national security out of the U.S. or leads to their removal, detention, prosecution, or other legal action. The FTTTF supports FBI field operations by conducting bulk and targeted data analyses. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Establishes methodology for problems which do not appear to be susceptible to treatment by generally accepted methods
- Reviews and evaluates incoming intelligence reports and information, collection plans, and programs
- Develops and projects data, draws conclusions, and estimates probabilities based upon knowledge of current and past intelligence situations, and an understanding of the significance of conditions and trends
- Provides specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support
- Accesses and performs research on designated automated intelligence databases for the purpose of identifying information of interest to the customer, downloading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer
- Provides intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirements
- Develops information and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer's information and technical support requirements
- Presents briefings to personnel designated by the customer
- May provide leadership to lower level employees
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience are required
- TS/SCI w/Poly
- Intelligence Analyst 5 responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Establishes methodology for problems which do not appear