- Forensically acquire digital evidence and examine data pertaining to ITMD investigative actions, including following legal and policy requirements and presenting findings as necessary during administrative and criminal court proceedings, and briefings.
- Support data management and processing requests.
- Perform testing of computer hardware and software.
- Research computer science-related policies and protocols, conduct necessary benchmarking, and develop or refine procedures for assessing the effectiveness of data processing processes.
- Maintain ITMD-owned or controlled hardware or software, and research, develop and/or review software and hardware tools
- Develop, implement and/or assist with suspense, workload, and caseload tracking, analysis, and coordination to ensure optimal time management and resource use; and assist with preparing performance metrics.
- Develop, coordinate, prepare and track internal and external correspondence, data calls and requests; draft memoranda and documents; and prepare and control other communication, including coordinating review by key stakeholders and dissemination.
- Create, review, and provide various reports and briefing materials.
- Communicate matters to personnel at all levels, and build and maintain organizational relationships to ensure awareness and effective messaging.
- Answer and screen telephone calls and electronic mail; manage calendars, schedules meetings, and assist with time and resource management tasks; and assist with compliance requirements.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills, and work effectively both independently and as a team member.
- Establish and maintain records and files, including properly marking and disseminating materials in accordance with law, regulation and policy, and performing appropriate reductions in accordance with general records schedules.
- Perform other general office duties as assigned.
- Execute a nondisclosure agreement.
- Active Top Secret clearance based on an in-scope Single Scope Background Investigation at the start of contract performance.
- Knowledge of the concepts, laws, and practices involving chain of custody for evidence.
- Proficient use of software tools such as but not limited to Encase, FTK, Cellebrite, etc.
- Execute word processing and data entry, including demonstrating expertise and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and regularly performing extensive use of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 8 years of experience
- Link Analysis
- BA/BS in Criminal Justice, math, stat, operations research, economics, or related quantitive discipline with experience
- Related certifications