- Identify, quantify, analyze, and map data issues involving Office of Security (OSY) investigative activities, including performing vetting and validation of data as necessary.
- Assist OSY staff with basic, sensitive, and complex research and analysis.
- Perform and document various specified or authorized records checks, request authorized information from internal and external sources, and analyze and integrate resulting data..
- Develop, implement and/or assist with suspense, workload, and caseload tracking, analysis, and coordination to ensure optimal time management and resource use; and assist with preparing performance metrics.
- Develop, coordinate, prepare and track internal and external correspondence, data calls and requests; draft memoranda and documents; and prepare and control other communication, including coordinating review by key stakeholders and dissemination.
- Create, review, and provide various reports and briefing materials.
- Communicate matters to personnel at all levels, and build and maintain organizational relationships to ensure awareness and effective messaging.
- Answer and screen telephone calls and electronic mail; manage calendars, schedules meetings, and assist with time and resource management tasks; and assist with compliance requirements.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills, and work effectively both independently and as a team member.
- Establish and maintain records and files, including properly marking and disseminating materials in accordance with law, regulation and policy, and performing appropriate reductions in accordance with general records schedules.
- Perform other general office duties as assigned.
- Execute a nondisclosure agreement.
- Active Top Secret clearance based on an in-scope Single Scope Background Investigation at the start of contract performance.
- Knowledge of the concepts, laws, and practices involving intelligence analysis.
- Execute word processing and data entry, including demonstrating expertise and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and regularly performing extensive use of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 8 years of experience.
- Link Analysis
- BA/BS in Criminal Justice, math, stat, operations research, economics, or related discipline with experience.
- Related certifications