Axom Technologies is currently seeking a skilled Sr. Intelligence Analyst to join our growing team! The candidate will produce value assessment and analyses that will be used to develop the "Value of" performance and satisfaction assessments
- Produce value assessment and analyses that will be used to develop the "Value of" performance and satisfaction assessments.
- Research and develop assessments, analyses, reports, and information pertaining to Areas and Targets of Interest and Trending Metrics.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the communications environment and technology trends of targets and assess information providing unique insight into target intentions unavailable from other intelligence disciplines.
- Provide concise, executive-level input to requests from the customer on geographical and functional targets.
- Assist in categorizing RF SIGINT requirements to be aligned with the National Intelligence Priority Framework (NIPF) and develop measurements to analyze the value of RF SIGINT collection efforts.
- Develop assessments of the optimization and utilization of RF enterprise resources.
- Fifteen (15) years of intelligence analysis experience in a professional environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university of required.
- Four (4) years of additional IA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- TS/SCI w/ Polygraph required
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities