Top-Secret Security Clearance is required.
Compass Strategy Solutions, LLC is a Small Woman Owned Government Contracting business specializing in law enforcement support services for the Federal Government. Join a team of experienced professionals and a fast-growing business. We offer competitive benefits. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
As an Intelligence Analyst, you will apply analytical skill and deep knowledge of statistical methods to conduct stream/pattern analysis and prepare reports. Knowledge of the culture and social structure of federal law enforcement agencies and/or intelligence community, coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills, are critical to produce clear and concise intelligence products that support force protection operations of federal law enforcement agency personnel. This position will require limited domestic and overseas travel.
Responsibilities and Duties
Position’s tasks shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct telephonic and social media exploitation.
- Develop and conduct stream/pattern analysis.
- Apply statistical methods; data cleansing and munging.
- Use multi-source intelligence information systems to capture data and make resource recommendations.
- Prepare clear and concise intelligence products.
- Deliver written and verbal presentations to senior level audiences for decision-making purposes.
- Develop intelligence capabilities and threat assessments.
- Ability to identify appropriate and/or available systems/data sources.
- Ability to produce collection requirement assessments in response to specific tasks.
- Review and understand applicable agency policies.
- Follow directions and adhere to agency guidance.
- Link and leverage agency capabilities in support of consumers, customers, and clients.
- Limited domestic/international travel.
- Knowledge/understanding of data warehousing and business intelligence platforms.
- Knowledge of law enforcement/intelligence community databases and systems applications.
- Familiarity of geospatial analytical principles, concepts, and methods to produce detailed analyses of information obtained from multiple sources.
- Ability to conduct database manipulation; knowledge of collection management.
- Ability to conduct unbiased complex research.
- Skill in communicating effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop solutions to problems or questions related to the work.
- Knowledge of intelligence operations to include both tactical and strategic level mission support; ability to plan intelligence support for force protection operations.
- Knowledge of federal law enforcement and/or intelligence/military structure, organizations, missions/functions, inter-relationships, and operations.
- Possess skills and experience in training and instruction, curriculum development, critical thinking, and problem solving.
3-5 years of experience is required in all the above.
Top-Secret Security Clearance is required.
Physical Demands and Work Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Valid Driver’s License required. Local travel in the immediate area likely; possible out of area travel when required by government customer and approved in advance by the company.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.