Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Intelligence Community Security Monitor
This is a Service Contract (SCA) position
PAE is looking for security-minded and energetic individuals to start or extend their careers in national security. We work with customers in the Intelligence Community (IC) to provide vital mission support. The majority of assignment locations are within the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA) with advancement opportunities to support other United States Government customers at home and abroad. PAE has the ability to sponsor qualified candidates for initial background investigation and upgrade clearances to meet the mission needs.
As a Security Monitor, you will be assigned to various locations within the Northern Virginia area and will be responsible for the security and integrity of the facilities. PAE will extensively train you on how to closely observe and surveil your surroundings and the activities of individuals working in and/or visiting sensitive facilities. With this training, you will contribute to the safety and security of your work environment and gain experience securing and surveying classified working areas and any sensitive documents.
If you are looking to get started in government contracting, security, team management, surveillance, or just looking to join the IC, this is a great opportunity for you to work on the front lines of national security! We are especially interested in speaking with actively cleared Department of Defense service men and women looking to transition to civilian life in the IC or to work part time after hours while still serving.
- Ability to obtain US Government Security Clearance prior to starting in position
- High School diploma or equivalent
- The ability to walk and stand for 8-12 hours per day
- Possess the visual acuity to observe the activities of other individuals from a moderate distance
- This position requires visual observation of personnel working or visiting customer facilities
- Must successfully complete DCJS training within 90 days of hire
- Possess good customer service skills
- Must demonstrate satisfactory oral and written communication skills, including the ability to describe incidents via verbal briefing and written report
- Must have reliable transportation to sites not accessible via public transportation or pickup/drop-off
Full time days (must be available M-F to work between 5am-4pm; at least 5 days per week)
Full time overnights (must be available M-F to work between 4pm-5am; at least 5 overnights per week)
Casual days and overnights (must currently possess TS clearance and be able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week)
Limited weekend work is available
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.