Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for FPS!
Family Preservation Services (FPS) of North Carolina has collaborated with Pathways.
FPS Team is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as an Intensive In-Home Associate Professional is responsible for the planning, coordination and oversight of therapeutic and rehabilitative services to consumers enrolled in Enhanced Services. Responsible for implementation and coordination of services in accordance with the PCP; ongoing assessment of the client’s needs; ongoing evaluation of effectiveness of intervention; and, ongoing measurement of client outcomes. Provides case management functions, supportive counseling and skill-building interventions. Provides clinical oversight and coordination of Associate Professionals and Paraprofessionals in implementing interventions in accordance with the PCP. Responsible for being a supportive and contributing team member to the client system, families, schools and community agencies. Reports directly to the Supervisor of Intensive In-Home Services. Team members will be available to work evening and weekend hours.
- MS/MA in Human Service Field with less than 1 yr. full-time post-graduate MH/DD/SA experience with population served, or a Substance Abuse Professional with less than 1 yr. full-time post-graduate supervised experience in alcoholism and drug abuse counseling
- BS/BA in Human Service Field with Less than 2 yrs. full-time post-bachelor MH/DD/SA experience with the population served, or a Substance Abuse Professional with less than 2 yrs. full-time post-bachelor experience in alcoholism and drug abuse counseling.
- BS/BA in Non-Human Service Field with less than 4 yrs. full-time post-bachelor MH/DD/SA experience with population served, or a Substance Abuse Professional with less than 4 yrs. full-time post-bachelor experience in alcoholism and drug abuse counseling
FPS is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K Match 50% of the frist 6% of eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
FPS or any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. FPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.