Envision Physician Services is looking for Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians to work at Medical City Arlington in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF QUESTCARE
- Work alongside an experienced team of Critical Care physicians in the ICU
- Help develop our new pulmonary service with dedicated pulmonary time that is scheduled separately from the critical care service.
- Flexible work schedule allowing for blocked time off
- Employment status with an exceptional compensation and benefits package
- Access to group-based health, vision and dental insurance plans
- Using evidence-based processes through a multidisciplinary approach
Join the fastest growing Pulmonary/Critical Care group in Dallas/Fort Worth, with 11 programs in the DFW area, and more coming soon.Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:Strong leadership at local, regional and national levelsExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling optionsA-rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsClinical and scientific research opportunities*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.