Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking
an Interactive Multimedia Instructional (IMI) Designer supporting the 313 Training Squadron (313 TRS) activities applying instructional design methodologies to instruct, develop, employ and maintain traditional in-residence courses as well as web-based course technology, interactive courseware, and advanced distributed learning (ADL) capabilities. The support will include state-of-the-art instructional support services that will allow the 313 TRS to achieve its mission while integrating evolving courseware design methodologies and information technologies to remain in synch with the fielded technology over the program’s life cycle.
- Ability to design, maintain and deploy IMI courseware as well as manage web portal access.
- Possess a thorough knowledge web development technologies and have a strong understanding of AETC instruction system procedures.
- Ability to provide ‘hands-on’ technical expertise regarding 313 TRS IMI/applications/software to ensure the staff/student population is proficient in its use.
- Provide detailed Quality Assurance reviews of IMI content.
- Support the administration/management duties required to maintain access to Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) content and associated applications in support of the unit's ongoing training efforts.
- Active TS/SCI Security clearance required
- Minimum 4 years experience is required
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient with Windows desktop operating system
- Thorough understanding and ability to provide beta-testing and file permissions/security groups pertaining to courseware/application access
- Upload, test, manage and maintain IMI/associated courseware deployments
- Analyze software and system problems found by the user; provide problem identification, resolution, and tracking to include logging the problem, duplicating through testing and analyzing until resolution.
- Strong organization skills; must be able to keep multiple projects separate and several components within the same project straight.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment.