Interim Director of Pharmacy
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- 50 Bed Rehab Hospital
Interim Director of Pharmacy Responsibilities:
- Oversees the Pharmacy Department to ensure that patients’ pharmaceutical needs are effectively met.
- Establishes policies, procedures, standards, and objectives for the provision of service and coordinates with other departments to provide optimal level of services to patients and hospital staff
Interim Director of Pharmacy Qualifications:
- Graduate of an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy. Bachelors required. PharmD preferred
- Three plus (3+) years hospital pharmacy, including one year of management or supervisory experience.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist in the state of Oklahoma or Eligible
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
"I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of my recruiter, Tim Price, and with the time and effort that Management Recruiters Elgin team has taken to prepare a very informative website and a pleasant process."
- Raymond Hino