Benco's�Interior Designer�will deliver world class design to Benco customers by carrying out the Benco Design Philosophy. This is done through planning, specifying, and designing dental offices with modern, open, and inviting work spaces. The Interior Designer will work closely with the customer from beginning to end of project.�The Interior Designer is also responsible for promoting and selling the various CenterPoint Design services offered by Benco.
We are currently seeking an Interior Designer to join our team in Flower Mound, TX.
The Experience We Are Looking For:
- Be familiar with dental equipment sold by Benco Dental
- Prepare Dental Specifications
- Work on new customer planning projects and revisions
- Work on renderings and 3D modeling
- Be knowledgeable with all space planning concepts necessary to produce effective space plans
- Be knowledgeable with all information needed from Benco sales team to prepare dental specifications
- Creatively work with clients to deliver interior design services that meet the aesthetic and functional requests of the customer
- Meets with customers, in person or electronically, occasionally including evenings and weekends, as part of VIP Experiences or web-casts
- Educates and promotes design offerings to salesforce via VIP�s, SharePoint, and special events
- Attends at least one design seminar annually to participate in client 1:1�s and to take advantage of the educational opportunity
- Willing to be flexibile with work schedule, potentially including nights/weekends and outside the standard 40 hour work week on an as needed basis to accommodate workload
- On-site visits with interior customers as required
- 10-15% travel as needed
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum Bachelor�s Degree or equivalent in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited college.��
- Experience in dental or related field preferred. Prior dental planning experience and/or experience with furniture design/sales a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD platform, Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop and Adobe
- Herman Miller furniture knowledge preferred
- Strong knowledge of interior design concepts, space planning, construction documents, and procedures
- Ability to work independently within a team structure
- Comfortable giving presentations and holding meetings with team members and clients
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively with individuals throughout Benco and value a strong team-oriented approach
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Why join our team?
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, a paid time off plan and a generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision effective Day 1
- We drive dentistry forward by leveraging innovative solutions and our caring family culture.
- #19 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.
Who We Are: It�s our mission to deliver success smile after smile.
Benco Dental is the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States and has remained in the family since 1930�a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in 45 states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor; including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians.