HGA has an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Interior Designer to join our San Francisco, CA office. In this positon, you can expect to work on a variety of project types and collaborate with other interior designers, architects and engineers throughout the firm. You will be tasked with collaborating on the development of the Interior Design efforts; performing all phases of the interior design process from programming and conceptual design development and documentation through to construction administration. We are seeking a candidate with a high capacity for creativity and innovative design thinking.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree from an accredited Interior Design/Interior Architecture program
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience with Corporate or Healthcare environments desired, with an interest in working on these types of projects
- Professional licensure and/or certification preferred
- Fluent knowledge of Revit required; knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other graphic tools helpful
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.