PeopleTec is currently seeking an Intermediate Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
PeopleTec is seeking a mid-level candidate for this position with growth potential. This is a full-time position to provide modeling, simulation and performance analysis support for ballistic missile defense systems. Responsibilities will include execution of lethality studies, analysis of test data, on-site test support, and documentation of analysis results in technical reports and briefings. Candidate must be comfortable with briefing large groups to include SES-level management. Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal guidance and with a team that includes government personnel and other contractors. This individual will be responsible for guiding the tasks of a junior engineer.
- 5-10 years of experience in an engineering field, preferably aerospace or mechanical
- Must have strong technical writing skills.
- Proficiency in a programming/scripting language (Fortran, C, C++ or Python), plotting tools (gnuplot, magicplot, MATLAB, Excel), and data reduction/analysis is required.
- Microsoft Office skills are required (including good Excel skills)
- Candidate must have good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Travel: 0-5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution is required; Master's Degree is preferred.
- Walking and light lifting (20 lbs) is required to participate in test events.
- Experience in test planning, execution and support is desired.
- Experience working with MDA working groups is desired.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.