Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in thecreation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan,manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™systemand the Nintendo 3DS™family of portable systems. Since 1983,when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo hassold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware unitsglobally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, aswell as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™familyof systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™,Wii™and Wii U™systems. It has also createdindustry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario,Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo ofAmerica Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’soperations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visitthe company’s website athttp://www.nintendo.com.
GET SERIOUS ABOUT FUN
As a Nintendo of America Intern,you will actively contribute to meaningful projects, and gain valuable hands-onwork experience with a leading company in the entertainment industry. Duringthe program from June through August, your work experience will be enhancedwith mentoring, networking opportunities and exposure to industry leaders fromacross the company! Whether you are in a technical or non-technical role, you willbe a part of a team committed to putting smiles on faces of millions around theworld.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Work with Nintendo’s influential content creators on our social media channels.
- Contribute to projects such as supporting social media content creation, data analytics and video uploads.
- Provide internal reports, research influencers and ensure timely information for our influencer partners.
- Aid with influencer evaluation, reviewing influencer content to ensure it meets with brand criteria and FTC guidelines.
- Assist with influencer contract review/routing to gain understanding of the legal process behind paid influencer partnerships
- Support the Social Marketing Community Engagement team in copywriting and providing opinions on selected content
- 3.0+ GPA
- Freshmen to graduating seniors enrolled in accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Familiarity with social media channels and content creators
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Understanding of Nintendo’s products is preferred but not necessary
- Candidates located in the San Francisco/Bay Area only
We are an equal opportunity employerof individuals withdisabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Job : Internship
Primary Location: CA-Redwood City
Organization: Nintendo of America Inc.
Number of Openings: Full-time
Work Days: M-F
About us: We are an equal opportunity employer valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.