Req. ID: 164301
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a Client SSD Product Marketing Intern in Micron’s Storage Business Unit (SBU), you will engage in projects that directly impact the strategy and marketing for key Solid-State Drive technologies to position Micron for ongoing technology and market success! You will assist in highlighting near-term and long-term trends in the Client and Consumer SSD computing space and evaluate which trends make commercial and economic sense to pursue.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Market Analysis of Storage Technology trends
- Define and recommend new Product Strategies
- Develop and continue optimization of business cases for SSD product lines
- Drive a comprehensive analysis of competitor’s products and strategies
- Develop models, methodologies and criteria for evaluating product and technology concepts and tradeoffs
- Ability to grasp complex financial, technical, and market concepts
- Capable of analyzing and consolidating large data sets from a wide range of sources
- Draw insights and trends from the analysis
- Assess and Recommend strategic options and provide direction based on the analytics
- Communicate those strategic insights effectively to executive management
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Computer Engineering or a related field
- Pursuing MBA or Master’s Degree in engineering (Preferred)
- Graduation date should not be prior to January 1, 2020 (must be actively enrolled)
- Folsom, CA (Northern California)
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands - Micron, Crucial and Ballistix - we offer the industry's broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today's major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific break throughs and enhance communication around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Folsom || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || SBU (Storage Business Unit) || Intern || Internship || Engineering || #LI-ML1 || Tier 1 ||